Expata is specialized in the renting and leasing of real estate in The Hague and its surrounding areas. Together with you, we will filter out a suitable selection from our extensive database. Of course, one of our employees will guide you through the viewing process and you will be given the opportunity to view plenty of properties. Once you have found a house to your desire, we take care of the rest.
To make the process as smooth as possible, you will be asked ( by your real estate agent ) to provide the following documents:
For private tenants:
- A color copy of a valid driver’s license or pasport
- 3 recent copies of a pay slip
- A copy of a valid employment contract or a declaration of the employer
- Bank statement with the most recent salary deposit
As soon as we receive all the required documents, you wil receive within 48 hours a full report. The faster you provide everything the sooner you can enjoy your new property.
The cost of renting a home:
We charge you a one-time administration cost of € 295,- excl. 21% tax.
For companies, the following applies:
- A copy of a valid proof of identity of the person authorized to sign;
- A copy of the proof of registration at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce (less than 6 months old);
- A copy of a valid proof of identity of the involved employee.