2 bedrooms • 105 m²
€ 2,450 (excl.)
- StreetJacob Gillesstraat
- Property typeGround floor apartment
- Living area105 m²
- Lot area0 m²
- Build year1900
In a quiet street of the popular Statenkwartier, located completely Turn-Key renovated 3-room ground floor with landscaped backyard.
The house is within walking distance of the extensive shopping and catering offer of the Frederik Hendriklaan and Aert van der Goesstraat.
Public transport; both the tram and bus stops are located a very short distance from this property.
Entrance to the house, spacious hall with a spacious storage cupboard at the end of the hall - through the beautiful steel doors you enter the spacious living room with modern open kitchen - the kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances - sliding doors from the kitchen to the garden - separate toilet - spacious modern bathroom with bath, walk-in shower - two spacious bedrooms are located at the rear of the house - from the master bedroom there is also access to the
This house has been completely rebuilt and renovated - and is equipped with;
- new electrical installation;
- new central heating system and boiler;
- new stucco and paintwork throughout the house;
- new interior doors;
- open luxury handle-less kitchen, with natural stone countertops, aluminum skirting boards, with all appliances;
- new herringbone floors with trim, high skirting boards;
- double glass;
- luxury bathroom, walk-in shower and sink, towel radiator, rain shower;
- new toilet party;
- 2 good-sized bedrooms, quietly located in the rear building;
- rear construction and back room equipped with a completely new beam layer
- Piet Boon door fittings
- Durable and attractive materials were used during the renovation.
- rent; € 2,450 excluding utilities, internet and television
- deposit; 1.25 x month rent
- pets not allowed
- available from August 1st