2 bedrooms • 94 m²
€ 1,495 (excl.)
- StreetPrins Mauritslaan
- Property typeGround floor apartment
- Living area94 m²
- Lot area0 m²
- Build year1927
Recently renovated – spacious ground floor apartment in the quarter the Hague!
The property is within walking distance of the lively shopping street Frederik Hendriklaan. Also close to the beach, the French and the German school, the harbour, public transport and roads. By public transport, almost in front of the door, is the Centre of The Hague 10 minutes away.
The House has recently been completely renovated and the prospective tenant.
The House has a use area of approximately. 94m2 and the composition of the House is as follows:
Entrance hall, L-shaped hallway with closet, stood in front bedroom with closet (with in which washing machine), recently renovated toilet with fountain, shower, achterzijslaapkamer, recently renovated kitchen with plastic kitchen sheet with fitted gas hob, extractor and dishwasher, living room (approx. 11.75 × 3 m) with parquet floors, working fireplace and sliding doors to backyard (ca. 15 m deep) facing South with large stone barn with electricity.
• The property is available by February 1st, 2020
– parking with a parking permit
- rental price is excluding ultilities, internet/tv and service costs
- deposit; similar to one month rent
– 2 bedrooms
– new bathroom
– new toilet
– public transport within easy reach of the house
– ground floor house
– excluding service charge: € 47,00 per month
– garden maintenance & window cleaning
– huge sunny backyard (ca. 100 m2)
– stone shed with electricity.
* the House can be rented furnished also, for an extra charge of € 200,00 per month.